A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
ONSLAUGHT AT ARDA 1
The ENDURANCE cell of rebels has been steadily building its base and establishing its foothold on Vanqor. In a testament to their success, REBEL HIGH COMMAND has called for more resources to be allocated to them.
Currently they travel to a secret base hidden deep within the canyons of the desert planet, Arda 1. But unseen forces threaten to expose the facility, and it might already be too late…
The party was briefed on their mission: travel to Arda 1 and retrieve construction supplies to expand Endurance base.
- Characters Spacer “Nerfherder” Drexel, BX-FX42, Maro “Big Boss” Bibble
- The game lasted 4 hours so they earned 20 base XP.
- They earned 5 bonus XP for completing Vortex Patrol
- They earned 5 bonus XP for recovering the transmitters
- They earned 5 bonus XP for detonating the canyon
- They earned 5 bonus XP for rigging the generators to blow.
- Mike was voted MVP and earned 5 bonus XP
- Spacer fulfilled his Combat Duty victory by killing multiple stormtroopers and a Doran’Enok and earned 5 duty.
- Maro and BX-42 recovered both Imperial transmitters and gained earned 5 duty.
- Spacer, Maro, and BX-42 all displayed great heroism in the face of inevitable defeat and earned 5 bonus duty each.
- No obligations or duties were triggered